· First of Four Episodes Documenting the Defending College Football Playoff Champions’ Preparation for 2018 Season
· Inside Nick Saban’s First Coaches Meeting, Quarterback Meetings, and More
Tonight, fans go behind the scenes with the defending College Football Playoff Champions as ESPN2 airs the premiere of Training Days: Rolling with the Tide Presented by AT&T at 7 p.m. ET (Aug. 9). The debut episode is the first of a four-part series documenting the Alabama Crimson Tide’s preparation for the 2018 college football season, including footage from inside practices and closed door meetings. Throughout the month, fans will get a first-hand account of the all-consuming effort of head coach Nick Saban, assistant coaches and players heading into their season opener.
In tonight’s debut episode, fans can expect:
- Start of the Season Campaign: Viewers can relive SEC Kickoff in Atlanta with Nick Saban and players Damien Harris, Anfernee Jennings, Ross Pierschbacher
- Behind Closed Doors: Inside various meetings, including coaches, players and positional groups
- First of Many: Unique look at the first day of training camp and subsequent practices
- From Their Perspective: In-depth interviews with quarterbacks and other key players
- Out on the Lake: A day at Saban’s lake house for cookout and boating with freshmen
Training Days: Rolling with the Tide Presented by AT&T, produced by JM Associates and Sport & Story in association with ESPN, will air on Wednesdays (Aug. 15, Aug. 22, and Aug. 29) following tonight’s premiere. All of the hour-long episodes will debut on ESPN2, with the first three editions beginning at 7 p.m. ET and the final episode at 10 p.m. Every episode will be available on the ESPN App following its debut and extensively re-aired across ESPN networks. More on the complete series can be found here.
Training Days: Rolling with the Tide Presented by AT&T Debut Schedule
|Thu, Aug. 9||7 p.m.||ESPN2||Training Days: Rolling with the Tide Presented by AT&T
|Wed, Aug. 15||7 p.m.||ESPN2||Training Days: Rolling with the Tide Presented by AT&T
|Wed, Aug. 22||7 p.m.||ESPN2||Training Days: Rolling with the Tide Presented by AT&T
|Wed, Aug. 29||10 p.m.||ESPN2||Training Days: Rolling with the Tide Presented by AT&T
more recommended stories
Wimbledon Gentlemen’s Championship Overnight Rating up More than Double, Best in Seven Years
The historic and drama-filled Wimbledon Gentlemen’s.
New York Life Announced as Founding Partner of Soon-to-be-Launched ACC Network
To share: http://bit.ly/2YROOZH ESPN today announced.
ESPN College Hoops Analysts Fran Fraschilla, Dan Dakich and Seth Greenberg Return for The Basketball Tournament 2019
Other top voices include play-by-play announcer.
2019 International Champions Cup on ESPN
To share: https://bit.ly/2Jy7wjHPara Español 25 International.
Exclusively on ESPN+: Special Preview Episode of SneakerCenter
New series to uncover sneaker culture.
Wimbledon Ladies’ Championship on ESPN: Serena Aims for History vs. Halep
Williams: Seeks to Tie Record of.
National Women’s Soccer League Announces ESPN Broadcast Team
The National Women’s Soccer League (NWSL),.
Wimbledon Gentlemen’s Semifinals Viewership up 20%, Best in Seven Years
The 40th meeting between tennis immortals.
Wimbledon Gentlemen’s Championship: Djokovic – Federer XLVIII
WIMBLEDON, ENGLAND – JULY 2, 2003:.
Wimbledon Viewership up 29%; Coco, Sport’s Legends Provide Compelling Action
As sports fans followed the exploits.