Have you ever not wanted to leave a McDonald’s restaurant because the scent of the burgers leaves you in ecstasy? Have no fear, the answer to that issue is here! McDonald’s has recently announced that you can now have the smell of their burgers in the comfort of your own home!
The fast-food giant has placed the power in your hands by launching the Quarter Pounder Fan Club! This was done to “give everyone a tangible way to publicly display their affection for the hot and deliciously juicy 100% fresh beef** Quarter Pounder.”
As seen on the Golden Arches Unlimited website, “Do you have a burning love for the Quarter Pounder? Would you like some burning candles too?” If so, now you can purchase the Quarter Pounder Scented Candle Pack! The approximate burn time for these candles is 25 hours, enough to keep you on edge for an entire day. There is a set of 6 custom scented candles in glass containers, inspired by Quarter Pounder ingredients: Bun, Ketchup, Pickle, Cheese, Onion, and 100% Fresh Beef**.”
Just in case you are REALLY a McDonald’s Quarter Pounder connoisseur:
The exclusive Quarter Pounder Fan Club merch includes:
- Quarter Pounder Scented Candle Pack: Because there’s no better smell than 100% fresh beef and a perfect combination of toppings.
- Couples Quarter Pounder Mittens: To hold hands and hold a hot and deliciously juicy Quarter Pounder cooked just for you right when you order.
- 2020 Quarter Pounder Calendar: This year, may your days be filled with joy. And 100% pure North American fresh beef.
- “Quarter Pounder with Love” Locket: For those who figuratively keep the Quarter Pounder close to their heart. Now you can. Literally.
- Quarter Pounder Fan Club T-Shirt: There are t-shirts. Then there are t-shirts with burger-related fan club logos on them. This is the second one and it’s made with 100% cotton for an irresistibly comfy fit.
- “I’d Rather Be Eating a Quarter Pounder” Sticker: Yeah, us too!
- Quarter Pounder Fan Club Pin: A mini reminder that the Quarter Pounder is anything but subtle!
And one last thing, “On February 26, we will be honoring one lucky city that takes their fandom for the Quarter Pounder to new heights. To pay tribute, we’ll be unveiling a larger-than-life monument of this iconic burger. Just how big? Imagine a bronze statue so memorable that the sesame seeds on the bun are more than 20 times the size you experience on the delicious Quarter Pounder.”
more recommended stories
Unity National Bank Partners With Citi To Help Rejuvenate Its Operations
Joining a growing list of black.
NBS Founders Are First African Americans to be Inducted into the Skiing Hall of Fame
Ben Finley and Arthur Clay founded.
7 Expert Tips for Success in a World Where Zoom is the New Black
Showing up for work has taken.
Nipsey Hussle’s Legacy is one of Black Love, Entrepreneurship, and Resilience
On this day last year, the.
Fed Estimates 47 Million People Could Lose Their Job
Millions of Americans across the country.
Marcus Samuelsson Talks About How Black Restaurateurs Are Fighting To Stay Open During COVID-19
The recent spread of the coronavirus,.
This Texas Realtor Created An Investment Company to Help Low-Income Communities
Image: Black Business As the cost.
7-Year-Old Creates Coronavirus Care Packages for the Elderly in Maryland
Cavanaugh Bell is living proof that.
Hospitals Threaten To Fire Healthcare Professionals Who Speak Out About Lack Of Gear
Hospitals across the country are threatening.
Maxine Waters Slams President Trump’s Response to COVID-19 in Fiery Tweets
The COVID-19 pandemic, otherwise known as the.